Monday, August 1, 2011

Welcome to Online Home Careers

Welcome!!

I created this blog for my family and friends who were seeking legitimate ways to make "liveable" money on line. With so many scams floating around, most people believe there are no real opportunities to work from home..false! I have been working from home full time for the last five years in my full time role and have maintained a steady side income from other legitimate work at home opportunities I have come across. Whether you are looking to work at home full time to spend more timew with your family or just to supplement your income, I hope you find this site informative and helpful in your quest.



I'd like to start by saying what this site discusses:

1-Actual W2, freelance or contract jobs from reputable employers

2-Diverse jobs, projects, gigs that you can do from your home computer on your own schedule

3-Real opportunities paying up to $25 an hour.


Let's see what it doesn't discuss:

1-Jobs requiring an upfront payment

2-Pay to read, pay per click gigs

3-Pyramid schemes, multi level marketing or business opportunities


Get to searching!

No comments: