Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dollar Store Items That Sell On Ebay

Ok, I have received a few pms regarding my posting about making 500% profit selling dollar store items on Ebay. I've even had a few people ask me point blank what items I am selling. Now there is no way I can tell anyone that, but I can offer some tips to remember when searching your local dollar store for items.

-Childrens' items are hot right now, specifically themes, like Dora, Barbie, Winnie the Pooh, etc..

-Take your time and cruise the ceramics isle..lots of goodies to be found there.

-Skip the cheap candles and candle holders..oversaturated market.

-Some things may have little value individually, but packaged together, can result in a nice sale.

-Use your creativity..maybe $5 worth of party items could be packaged together and labled as a "theme" party. How about a going away to college pack? Possibilities are endless.

-Take your time and search multiple dollar stores in your area. If you see something that you like, go look to see if its available at other dollar stores in the area. If it is, then most likely it is available at most dollar stores around the nation, which will result in fewer sales
I hope those suggestions help..if so, I would love to hear from you.


http://rapidshare.com/files/202074315/McGraw.Hill.Osborne.Media.Build.an.eBay.Business.QuickSteps.Dec.2008.rar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty good hustle girl! Love your blog btw.